1. Guiyang business 贵阳夜网商务模特 model without professional training should not be a model: a person with the best conditions should also be trained as a professional model. Without excellent professional skills and comprehensive professional quality, how can it be perfectly displayed on the T-stage. This requires a lot of time, and more hard training to achieve professional! Therefore, it is necessary to choose an authoritative model training institution as the starting point of career.
2. Don't be a model for fear of hard work: models are not only beautiful. Must have the good quality, does not want to look like the beautiful life Jiao! An ad goes down to the assistant and up to the director. All work for the completion of the work, will not accommodate models. Don't stop working at will because the model is tired. Sometimes it's very tired.
3. Don't be a model without persistence: in this real world, it's impossible to rise to the sky step by step. The mindset of a model is to grow experience on a down-to-earth basis! To gain the ability that a model should have! So that when the opportunity arrives, it can be well grasped! When will the opportunity come? You don't know and I don't know! But once you give up, your previous efforts are in vain. Also wasted precious youth! Generally, if a model wants to be successful, it must go through more than one year of training to have certain quality.
4. Don't be a model without the habit of punctuality: This is the basic requirement of this industry. No matter how big stars are not punctual, they should also be scolded! If you don't talk about the front, you will talk about the back. Besides a little model!
5. Don't be a model if you think you will definitely become famous after entering the company: every company wants to make money on models, but this is just an ideal! It also depends on market acceptance, model appearance and other factors! The company can't guarantee that you can become famous and receive many advertisements. Because the company must be responsible for what they say!
6. Don't be a model if you don't listen to the arrangement and command of the manager: the purpose of the manager's work is to make money, and the manager takes out the Commission in proportion as the fund for the company's development and survival. Sometimes the manager will quote the price according to the actual situation of the business and the development degree of the model. So, not every project may have a huge return, but when you can get experience and activities that increase popularity, maybe the reward for models will be relatively low. For example, the program participation of TV media may only be reimbursed for the car fare. But it's more or less helpful for the development of models. (it's not that ordinary people can get jobs by standing at the door of the TV station.)
7. Don't be a model if you don't have self-confidence: models are supposed to show their own advantages! I have no confidence in myself. How can I persuade customers to ask you to shoot advertisements? Any beauty contest must have a bikini.
8. Don't be a model if you want to make a lot of money all at once: a model must go through a hard foundation building process to become famous. No model can become famous overnight. Before becoming famous, we must continue to accept some jobs that are less expensive and do not match the rumored income. But without these cheap work experience, we can't lay a solid foundation.
Business model Atlas
Business model Atlas (5) 9. Finally deal with the emotions of family members before modeling: because models often run around, boyfriends or family members may not understand and object to your modeling career, so please coordinate with them before modeling